PlayFunParty Open Play Policies and Guidelines
We are committed to the highest levels of service, safety, and cleanliness for all guests. Please review our policies and rules:
- A signed waiver must be completed by parent or guardian prior to or at time of entry.
- Please remove your shoes to help keep the play space clean. Socks are required for both adults and kids (non-skid socks recommended). We have adult and child pairs available for purchase for $1.50.
- Play with kindness by sharing and taking turns.
- Respect our friends with allergies. We are a nut-free facility. You are welcome to bring your own snack, but nuts are not permitted. Eat in the eating area only and please clean up after yourself.
- Please do not bring sick children. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone who might pose a health risk to the other guests.
- No alcohol, smoking or drug use of any kind is allowed.
- PlayFunParty is not responsible for lost or stolen items or for any physical harm done to anyone while attending an event/party.
- While we encourage relaxation, parents or caregivers are expected to pay close attention to their children to prevent injury and excessive disruption.
CDC GUIDELINES to FOLLOW:
*No one has returned from or been to another state or country in the last 14 days.
*No symptoms of the following: FEVER, lingering cough or runny nose. Sorry we will have to refuse service to anyone with any symptoms at all.
*Everyone must wash hands upon entry and periodically sanitize their hands.
*Face masks are recommended.
*Parents must explain to kids that they have to separate into different play stations unless they are from the same household.
*Non-Family member adults must practice 6 feet of social distance and sit in groups of 6 feet apart.
The play space will close for 30 minutes for cleaning, sanitizing, and rotating toys in between play time slots.
We know this doesn’t sound fun but these are the days.
Thank You for playing with us!