PlayFunParty Open Play Policies and Guidelines
We are committed to the highest levels of service, safety, and cleanliness for all guests. Please review our policies and rules:
- A signed waiver must be completed by parent or guardian prior to or at time of entry.
- Socks must be worn at all times (non-skid socks recommended). We have adult and child pairs available for purchase for $2.00.
- Play with kindness by sharing and taking turns.
- Respect our friends with allergies. We are a nut-free facility. You are welcome to bring your own snack, but nuts are not permitted. Eat in the eating area only and please clean up after yourself.
- Please do not bring sick children. We reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone who might pose a health risk to the other guests.
- No alcohol, smoking or drug use of any kind is allowed.
- PlayFunParty is not responsible for lost or stolen items or for any physical harm done to anyone while attending an event/party.
- While we encourage relaxation, parents or caregivers are expected to pay close attention to their children to prevent injury and excessive disruption.
Thank You for playing with us!